CRJ mission ATC

Pro Member Trainee
Graham (graham05) Trainee

hello

does anyone thinkl or know if the ATC in the CRJ mission is the ATC that will be in fsx. ❓

Because if it is that wold be great 😀

Answers 6 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member First Officer
cheechm First Officer

I don't think so, because I was just flying a flight I created and the ATC was pretty much like FS9. Check it out for your self!

Nick 😀

TimH Guest

If you want to see what the ATC is like in Flight Simulator X check out this video I made a few days ago from the demo, that is what the ATC is really like in Flight Sim

Watch it here
https://forum.flyawaysimulation.com/forum/topic/19215/my-first-flight-simulator-x-video/

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

It's as annoying as usual, as you are about to land that *%#@(! comes up and interferes with your view.
I resize it but can't shut it off if I no longer need it.
I had hoped that they wold include that simple feature.

Radar

One problem i had with atc is when the window is open i cant control the plane. So i would have to close out of it to keep control. How could MS miss something as obvious as that? 😕

WantFSX Guest

The ATC in the CRJ mission was incredible! Who knows, in the final release we may all be suprised 😀

meylan Guest

hi Tim H what are you using to record video ? is it fraps or something better.

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...