blurry

Pro Member Trainee
Brian B. (valcan222) Trainee

Hey everyone, just wondering is there a way to make senery load sooner? well what I am trying to say is make it not blurry in the distance. any suggestions?

thanks

Answers 8 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
Matthew Shope (mypilot) Chief Captain

get a faster computer 😂

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

List your system specs please.

Radar

meylan Guest

well a way to make the scenery close to you load faster is to adjust somthing in the fs9 cfg
check this link

http://www.simflight.com/modules.php?op=modload&name=FAQ&file=index&myfaq=yes&id_cat=5&categories=MS+Flight+Simulator+2004#77

theres aload of other stuff you can do aswell

Pro Member Trainee

Motherboard: ASUS M2N32-SLI Deluxe Wireless Edition Socket AM2 NVIDIA nForxce 590 SLI MCP ATX AMD Motherboard - Retail

CPU: AMD Athlon 64 X2 3800+ Windsor 2000MHz HT socket AM2 Dual Core Processor model ADA3800IAA5CU - Retail

Video Card: eVGA 256-P2-N553-AX Geforce 7600GT CO 256MB 128-bit GDDR3 PCI Express x16 Video Card - Retail

Powersupply: Antec TRUEPOWERII TPII-550 ATX12V 550W Power Supply - Retail

Hard Drive: Western Digital Caviar SE16 WD2500KSRTL 250GB 720 RPM SATA 3.0 Gb/s Hard Drive - Retail

Memory: CORSAIR XMS2 2GB ( 2 x 1GB ) 240-Pin DDR2 SDRAM Unbuffered DDR2 800 (PC2 6400) Dual Channel Kit System Memory - Retail

there they are, I dont think I need a faster computer, I have herd there are ways to play around with the FS9 config to make FS9 run better.

Pro Member Trainee

so can anyone help me make it not blurry in the distance?

thanks

Pro Member Chief Captain
CRJCapt Chief Captain

Within Flight Simulator, go to Settings, Display:
Scenery tab- Check box, Extended Terrain Textures
Weather tab: Sight Distance- increase to higher setting

Both of these settings have an effect on your framerate, adjust one at a time then check effect on framerate(Shift+Z twice). 🙂

Pro Member Trainee

I have thoes checked, how do I adjust the CFG. file to make the senery load farther away from me? can anyone help?

thanks

Pro Member First Officer
lenin First Officer

if you go to assignements then assign a key to scenery refresh this will help when you are coming into land for the scenery not to be so bad.

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...