Question about scenary

Pro Member Chief Captain
Manuel Agustin Clausse (Agus0404) Chief Captain

Hi guys! I'm new here and I wanted to know where can I download some Add-on to my FS2004. Does anyone know where can I get an Add-on to see the city lights at night?
I have another question. Is there any Add-on to see the lights of the building near the Control Tower (yes, I forgot the name of that building Embarassed ) in Los Angeles Intl airport?
I want to download some Add-ons to my FS2004 and I don't know where can I get them.

Thank you

Answers 9 Answers

Jump to latest
GringoHomie Guest

For the city lights, go to Avsim.com and put in a search in the file library for fs2night2.zip, and there's another light upgrade for the roads called litroads.zip. For the LA Airport, put in a search for lax3.zip. I hope that answers your questions. Other sites for Add-ons (freeware) include flightsim.com and simviation.com. Tell me how it goes 😎

Pro Member Chief Captain

Thank you, GringoHomie for your cooperation. 🙂 Now, I'll try to download those files. That is exactly what I'm looking for.

GringoHomie Guest

Thanks. Everyone here is 😀 to help anytime possible 😎

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

👍 Great choices GringoHomie, KLAX add-on scenery is outstanding at night.

Radar

Pro Member First Officer
horrgakx First Officer

Great stuff, I've just grabbed those too. Didn't know they existed! Someone should put together a list of stuff like this!

D.

Pro Member Chief Captain

horrgakx wrote:

Great stuff, I've just grabbed those too. Didn't know they existed! Someone should put together a list of stuff like this!

I agree with you, horrgakx. If someone put a list of Add-ons that would be great. 😉

Pro Member First Officer
horrgakx First Officer

Quick question which I should have asked earlier to save space on the thread, can the two night texture ZIPs be installed together or do you have to pick one of them?

Dave.

Pro Member Chief Captain
tomthetank Chief Captain

Umm... If its the d/loads I think they are ,with the city lights you choose one of orange(sodium)light or white light, and only one can be used
The road lights can be added on top of the citylights

Remember to back up the originals first(it will say so in the read me...................................but do we?)

Pro Member First Officer
Riclo First Officer

😎 Aloha Agus, In my humble opinion you should try D/loads by Bill Melichar, they are of the Pacific Islands and are very close to the Real thing. You can find them at Simvatio.com.(just enter his name in the Search Engine. Hack ) Ric

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...