Sailplane.

Pro Member Trainee
Steeev Trainee

Am I missing something obvious here?
How do I take a quick flight in the sailplane?
At the moment, all I can manage is to dump it on the runway and watch it list to one side. I couldn't find a "start in air" option.

Answers 5 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member First Officer
Riclo First Officer

😎 Aloha Steeev, Once you have the plane on the ground just go to the Map pulldown and set your altitude to about 6 or 7000ft above your present location,set the speed to approx. 70knots and activate. Hope that helps you. Ric

Pro Member Trainee
Steeev Trainee

Hurrah!
No more sitting on the tarmac wrenching levers in frustration for me! 😀
Cheers Riclo

Pro Member First Officer
jelami First Officer

You can also just hit yhr <Y> key for "skew" and then the <F4> key. Your plane will magically rise. Hit the <Y> key again when you are at an altitude you like.
Once you are in skew mode, you can also arrow in any direction for any distance.

Pro Member First Officer
jelami First Officer

Man, I relly hafe to chek my spelleng bfore I hit the submitt kee.

Pro Member Trainee
Steeev Trainee

Thnaks Jaelmi.
Why couldn't Microsoft have printed all the instructions in a nice meaty wedge of a manual, instead of the new Learning Centre on the disks?
I know it would cost a bit more, but it's not the cheapest piece of software in the world, and could be perused at leisure.
Whinge-moan-whyohwhy etc.

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...