Fly Away Simulation
SearchSearch 

how big is your fs9?

Pro Member First Officer
oreo005 First Officer

Mine is 6.60 GB (7,092,268,372 bytes) 😂

Pro Member Chief Captain
Jonathan (99jolegg) Chief Captain

13GB I believe 😉

Pro Member Chief Captain
CrashGordon Chief Captain

This question has been asked many times. There are people here (including myself) that have an FS directory over 40 GB.

Pro Member First Officer
oreo005 First Officer

oh sorry i never took the time to look back... Embarassed

Pro Member Chief Captain
CrashGordon Chief Captain

Not a problem. 🙂

Pro Member Chief Captain
Michael Thomas (SteveT) Chief Captain

CrashGordon wrote:

This question has been asked many times. There are people here (including myself) that have an FS directory over 40 GB.

40 GIG!!!

JEEEZ!

😳 😳 😳

Pro Member First Officer
oreo005 First Officer

SteveT wrote:

CrashGordon wrote:

This question has been asked many times. There are people here (including myself) that have an FS directory over 40 GB.

40 GIG!!!

JEEEZ!

😳 😳 😳

I know, that makes me feel small...

Pro Member Chief Captain
CRJCapt Chief Captain

2.82 GB, it's been on a diet, I don't feed it much. It never gives me a problem. It's a lean, mean, flying machine. 🙂

Pro Member Chief Captain
Michael Thomas (SteveT) Chief Captain

oreo005 wrote:

SteveT wrote:

CrashGordon wrote:

This question has been asked many times. There are people here (including myself) that have an FS directory over 40 GB.

40 GIG!!!

JEEEZ!

😳 😳 😳

I know, that makes me feel small...

Me too! 😛 😳

Pro Member Chief Captain
liam (Liono) Chief Captain

Might as well add mine. Not one problem at all.

Pro Member Chief Captain
VegasFlyer Chief Captain

12 GB and rising

Pro Member Chief Captain
Matthew Shope (mypilot) Chief Captain

i think mines around 23 gigabytes.

Pro Member First Officer
Alec Stelloh (Thunderbirdman2) First Officer

Mine is 20 Gigs

Pro Member First Officer
violentviolet First Officer

2.64 GB, and my withering old duff computer is struggling with that. Embarassed

Pro Member Captain
brownbox Captain

yikes!!
mines getting to 6GB

All times are GMT Page 1 of 1

Related Questions