Fly Away Simulation
SearchSearch 

The "my FS9 folder is bigger then your FS9 folder"

Pro Member Chief Captain
Solotwo Chief Captain

So yeah, got a pop up warning saying I was running low on disk space, decided to check out my FS9 folder for the heck of it, and holy hell was I surprised.

W0000t, that thing is huge. That sucks, most likely comes from GE Pro and the new textures I've been screwing with...bah. Time to buy a new external HD I guess. Wink

Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

Quite substantial considering that all you have is a few payware BJs that look like needles.

Oh yes... and the PMDG 737 😉

🍅 I'm gone 😀

Pro Member Captain
Wing-man Captain

I think quite a few have a large FS9 folder, hovering around 15GB, I'm sure I've seen alot larger in GB's in recent posts 🙄 here's mine.........

Pro Member Chief Captain
CRJCapt Chief Captain

My FS9 folder is 2.8 GB.

Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

Fresh installation in September 7th = 23.8GB

Pro Member Captain
Wing-man Captain

Greekman72 wrote:

Fresh installation in September 7th = 23.8GB

👍 If you've got the hardware to run it, then why not. 😉

Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

Wing-man wrote:

Greekman72 wrote:

Fresh installation in September 7th = 23.8GB

👍 If you've got the hardware to run it, then why not. 😉

As i can figure out from your great shots dear Wing-Man i think we are close. 😉

Pro Member Chief Captain
Solotwo Chief Captain

Tailhook wrote:

Quite substantial considering that all you have is a few payware BJs that look like needles.

Oh yes... and the PMDG 737 😉

🍅 I'm gone 😀

Hahaha, I have a lot more then those damn things. Wink

I'm glad that mine isn't TOOO huge then, never looked at it before though.

Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

Solotwo wrote:

Tailhook wrote:

Quite substantial considering that all you have is a few payware BJs that look like needles.

Oh yes... and the PMDG 737 😉

🍅 I'm gone 😀

Hahaha, I have a lot more then those damn things. Wink

I'm glad that mine isn't TOOO huge then, never looked at it before though.

Just trying to stir you up 12. I am aware that you also have scenery and traffic add-ons. We all do things differently, that's the beauty of FS, its versatility.
I wouldn't worry about its size though as long as you've got space on your HDD. Off course, the larger the directory, the longer it takes for fs9 to fire up initially, but I don't mind waiting for a few seconds longer in exchange for being unrestricted.

Umm... Am I making sense? ROFL

Pro Member Chief Captain
Solotwo Chief Captain

I have MORE planes then just my sexy needles. Wink

Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

Yes I know, the PMDG NG Tee Hee

Pro Member Captain
Sean (SeanGa) Captain

Mine is only about 9 gigs... 😞 I think we have to crown GM as king?

Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

SeanGa wrote:

Mine is only about 9 gigs... 😞 I think we have to crown GM as king?

No i cheat...I have store 4 DVD movies in FS file thats why is so big... 😂 😂 😂

Pro Member Captain
Sean (SeanGa) Captain

arg! you always cheat!!! you even use real pictures and claim that they are flight simulator shots.. yea right!

😛

Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

SeanGa wrote:

arg! you always cheat!!! you even use real pictures and claim that they are flight simulator shots.. yea right!

😛

ROFL ROFL ROFL 🍻

Pro Member First Officer
TimH First Officer

Wow I've never checked this before but I did after reading this thread and I was surprised!!

All times are GMT Page 1 of 1

Related Questions