well, I always see people posting something about how they left their autopilot to follow the gps while they went away. Someone tell me what it is and how to use it please 😎
(sorry if its a plain stupid question
)
4 Answers
It's not a stupid question. You should know that stuff beacuse it is very useful. All you have to do is when the controller tells you to proceed on course is to turn on your autopilot and press NAV button. The aircraft will align itself with the pink line on your GPS and follow it. That's all there is to it. Hope it helps 😉
ooooo I did it!!
Its cool, thanks
😎
🍻
make sure after flying an ILS or VOR approach that you switch the GPS - NAV back to GPS or it won't hold the course on the GPS next time.
Still stuck on this question?
Ask Fly Away, our AI flight sim & aviation assistant, for an instant answer to this exact question — or ask the community below.
FS2004 — recently answered
FS2004Where can I download Greece scenery add-ons for FS2004?Download free Greece scenery add-ons for FS2004, including Athens, Samos and multi-airport…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download FS2004 Vueling and BA A320 liveries?Download Vueling and British Airways Airbus A320 liveries for FS2004, match each repaint to…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download Venezuela scenery for FS2004?Download Venezuela scenery for FS2004, including Cumaná airport and AFCAD2 upgrades, with…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download Singapore Changi scenery for FS2004?Download free Singapore Changi Airport (WSSS) scenery for FS2004, choose the visual package or…Read answer →
Captain
Chief Captain