gps??

Pro Member Captain
brownbox Captain

well, I always see people posting something about how they left their autopilot to follow the gps while they went away. Someone tell me what it is and how to use it please 😎
(sorry if its a plain stupid question Embarassed )

Answers 4 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
VegasFlyer Chief Captain

It's not a stupid question. You should know that stuff beacuse it is very useful. All you have to do is when the controller tells you to proceed on course is to turn on your autopilot and press NAV button. The aircraft will align itself with the pink line on your GPS and follow it. That's all there is to it. Hope it helps 😉

Pro Member Captain
brownbox Captain

ooooo I did it!!
Its cool, thanks
😎

Pro Member Chief Captain
VegasFlyer Chief Captain

🍻

Pro Member Chief Captain
Matthew Shope (mypilot) Chief Captain

make sure after flying an ILS or VOR approach that you switch the GPS - NAV back to GPS or it won't hold the course on the GPS next time.

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...