Tail hook?

Guest Guest

how do i make it go down? does it work on all airplanes? im tying to make it go down on an F-14...i can see it(its white and black) but i dont know how to make it go down...help is appriciated,

thanks

Answers 2 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

The only think i know is that you can assign a key command in the Controls-Assignments menu in FS.There is no a default key in FS unless if your aircraft's includes one.If your check the Readme file maybe you could find something... 😉

Pro Member Chief Captain
Jonathan (99jolegg) Chief Captain

Greekman72 wrote:

The only think i know is that you can assign a key command in the Controls-Assignments menu in FS.There is no a default key in FS unless if your aircraft's includes one.If your check the Readme file maybe you could find something... 😉

I agree - read the readme or go to Options -> Controls -> Assignments and search for it, assigning a key.

😉

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...