BRAND NEW AREA 51 SCENERY!!!

Pro Member Captain
Karlw Captain

I am a membre of planesimulation which I will post a link to and I have requested that they make an area 51 scenery I have downloaded there scenery on there homepage and it is worth payware for what they put into it but in this e-mail response I got back they said they have disscused the idea and are looking into creating area 51 scenery

Here is a link yes you have to pay to be a member but it is worth it
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
http://www.planesimulation.com/
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

please responde to this post thanks 🙂

Answers 2 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
VegasFlyer Chief Captain

The website looks intersting although they are mostly oriented to middle east. From the screenshots available it seems vary detailed an proffesionally done. 🙂

Pro Member Captain
Karlw Captain

Yes vrey good and yes I agree that most of THEIR scenery is about the middle east but I do have one that has nothing to do with way and it =has an ai helicoptre but know that I recieved an e-mail saying that they have disscused the idea and area looking into creating AREA 51 SCENERY which make me very happy 🙂

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...