MS Vista Price???

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

MS Vista Price???

I can't see it at such a high price although as they say the cost will be buried in the price of a new setup as XP is now.

The only people paying that price will be home builders for the full or upgrade version.
http://news.com.com/Microsoft+Canada+leaks+Vista+pricing/2100-1016_3-6110267.html?tag=nl.e404

Same from another source.

http://www.pcworld.com/article/126942-1/article.html?tk=nl_dnxnws

Radar

Answers 6 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
hms_endeavour Chief Captain

I'd like to know that too.
I bet it'll be around 300-500$ on realease. I wonder when it's coming out.

Pro Member Chief Captain
Solotwo Chief Captain

Bah, I'll probably just buy a new computer for vista. Just for Flight Simulator, stupid flight simulator...

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

Best bet is on a new machine or wait and get it from a supplier (newegg), the OEM version.

Radar

Pro Member Chief Captain
hms_endeavour Chief Captain

Well, my new pc is fully capable of vista, and I'll get it and upgrade as soon as it comes out, (windows will FINALLY reognize me having 4gb of ram, and not 3.5) but the only flaw is my GFX ard, It isn't DX10 compatible.
I wounder if I should buy all my new hardware like Mause, Keyboard, etc etc... now, or if i should get vista compatible ones later. I hope they'll make vista drivers for the X-52.

Pro Member First Officer
Wing-man First Officer

At those sort of prices, I'll be sticking with XP. 🙄

Pro Member Chief Captain
Solotwo Chief Captain

Well if I every want to enjoy FSX or FS9 again I need a new computer. Still have yet to figure out whats wrong with my computer. High spec'd computer but I still "run of of memory" if I fly anywhere around 600miles.

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...