wow!!!!!! a payware becomes freeware!

omair500 Guest

Are you guys tired of looking at those very nice sceneries with gates moving etc. well wouldn't u like it to be yours well at this website it's payware Crying or Very sad

http://simflyers.net/

But, at this site some of them is freeware 😉

http://avsim.com/ but, u have to register but it's free!!!! 😉 and type in simflyers

Answers 6 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Captain
Bindolaf Captain

Want to be more specific? I don't see anything free...

Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

Thanks for the idea 👍

Pro Member First Officer
bawns First Officer

I DONT SEE ANY FREE ONES NEATHER WHATS UP WITH THAT

Pro Member First Officer
Donald Stratton (GoneGolfing) First Officer

Umm...

Pro Member First Officer
cheechm First Officer

They aren't freeware. There are shareware, which means that there is still the big demo sign all over the airport.
It says on the Simflyers site in red writing

Simflyers wrote:

The scenery is not on sale from Simflyers anymore The files below are for backup purposes only!

I think there was confusion!

Pro Member First Officer
bawns First Officer

i got the pearson airport but the gates dont work, none of the trucks dont come around and the site dont give any information on how i can get this to work. i baught it for this reason so i am now so dissapointed help me if you know how. thanks

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...