Question About A Song

Pro Member Captain
Jared Captain

Hello. I have a question about this one song I am trying to find. I went to this festival the other night and heard this rock song playing and really liked it. But I have NO clue what its called or who its by. But the "beat" of the song is almost the same to the song "One and One" by 2 Live Crew. Here's a link to hear a sample of the song that it sounds like just click on the one thats says One and One http://shopping.yahoo.com/p:Move%20Somethin%27:1921022759;_ylt=A9htfm9AefxEiesAZgMbFt0A;_ylu=X3oDMTBic2hxMGNhBGx0AzQEc2VjA3Ny?clink=dmps/2_live_crew/ctx=mid:2,pid:1921022759,pdid:2,pos:2,spc:14489115,date:20060904,srch:kw,x:
Thanks for any help.

Answers 11 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

I have tried both WMP and Winamp but the can play the sample of the song... Dont Know

Pro Member Captain
Jared Captain

Here try this link also http://www.amazon.com/Move-Somethin-2-Live-Crew/dp/B000000QQL/sr=8-4/qid=1157402155/ref=pd_bbs_4/102-5341207-4283323?ie=UTF8&s=music That should work. Its track 12. One and One that sounds like this song im trying to find.

Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

Seems that i have problem...I cant play this one too... Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Although its the first time this happens... Dont Know

Pro Member Captain
Kareem El-Sadi (crosscheck9) Captain

hmm, I might, just might, be able to help.

If you follow the suggested steps below, I think you might find your lucky break.

Go to www.pandora.com
Follow the steps to create your own station
Type in the name of the song "One and One" and let it search for similar songs.
Sift through the songs it provides, and you might just find the song your looking for.

Good luck -- let us know if it works 😉

Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

crosscheck9 wrote:

hmm, I might, just might, be able to help.

If you follow the suggested steps below, I think you might find your lucky break.

Go to www.pandora.com
Follow the steps to create your own station
Type in the name of the song "One and One" and let it search for similar songs.
Sift through the songs it provides, and you might just find the song your looking for.

Good luck -- let us know if it works 😉

This is a GREAT link Crosscheck...Really great ❗ ❗ ❗ 👍

...But they dont like to play 2 Live Crew...Instead they gave me Tone-Loc's Funky Cold Medina... 😂 😂 😂

Pro Member Captain
Jared Captain

Nice Link. But it didn't work as they didn't have "One and One" in their database. 😞

Pro Member First Officer
violentviolet First Officer

This song,was originally done by
The Kinks.All Day And All Of The Night.

Pro Member Captain
Jared Captain

Thats it! Thanks violentviolet.

Pro Member First Officer
violentviolet First Officer

Anytime,Jared 😀,but it might be this version you heard.

Pro Member Captain
Jared Captain

violentviolet wrote:

Yep that is. Well at least this group sounded more like the one I heard.

Pro Member First Officer
antone First Officer

Jared wrote:

violentviolet wrote:

Yep that is. Well at least this group sounded more like the one I heard.

The Stranglers version was a pretty big hit in the UK around 1988 or so. I have met many people who believe that they actually wrote it.

Not to take anything away from The Stranglers, who have written some excellent tunes. Probably most famous is "Golden Brown", but my personal favourite is "Duchess".

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...