Better texture to AI Traffic

Immanuel Guest

How can I make my AI aircrafts, have much better texture. Make the fuselage and everything else look more smooth??

Thanks in advance

Answers 3 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Captain
Dave Copeland (davec) Captain

There are a lot of AI repaints in Avsim - most are done in low polygon format which make the skins of the a/c more angular than the a/c made specifically for flying. Have a look at Project AI and other AI sites.
If AI a/c are made in high polygon style there is a likelihood of effecting your FPS. Hope this helps.

Immanuel Guest

But I´ve seen someone who made a movie, and he had high quality AI Traffic

Pro Member Chief Captain
tomthetank Chief Captain

The quality is kept low to help frame rates

With some addon AI programs you can add your own "flyable" aircraft,but show too many at any one spot and FPS will drop

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...