Does anybody know of a freeware download that will allow gates to be at all airports?
3 Answers
Move your scenery slide to the max and they will appear at all the major airports.
After that you have to download individual add-ons either free (many of them) or pay.

OK cool. I'm assuming there will be gate addons on avsim.
Odyssey wrote:
OK cool. I'm assuming there will be gate addons on avsim.
Many!
http://library.avsim.net/search.php?SearchTerm=jetways&CatID=fs2004scen&Go=Search

Still stuck on this question?
Ask Fly Away, our AI flight sim & aviation assistant, for an instant answer to this exact question — or ask the community below.
FS2004 — recently answered
FS2004Where can I download Greece scenery add-ons for FS2004?Download free Greece scenery add-ons for FS2004, including Athens, Samos and multi-airport…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download FS2004 Vueling and BA A320 liveries?Download Vueling and British Airways Airbus A320 liveries for FS2004, match each repaint to…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download Venezuela scenery for FS2004?Download Venezuela scenery for FS2004, including Cumaná airport and AFCAD2 upgrades, with…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download Singapore Changi scenery for FS2004?Download free Singapore Changi Airport (WSSS) scenery for FS2004, choose the visual package or…Read answer →
First Officer
Chief Captain