I just downloaded the KPDX update, and it looks awesome, but there is one problem. the Stock AI do not park at the gates, all the stock traffic is on the cargo and GA ramps. I don't have a fancy AI pack and don't really care for one, so how do I reset it so that the gates are coded to the stock airlines again?
3 Answers
If you installed this, be sure you followed all the directions he lists.
https://flyawaysimulation.com/downloads/files/10243/portland-international-airport/

yeah, that's the one I used, and I followed all the instructions he gave.
Going into the BGL and removing the airline codes from the gates manually seemed to get some traffic back to the gates, but a lot of planes are still parked on the ramp.
It looks as if you did as much as you could.
If you want, email the designer, tell him your problem and maybe he can figure it out.
They are a nice bunch and probably will try to help.

Still stuck on this question?
Ask Fly Away, our AI flight sim & aviation assistant, for an instant answer to this exact question — or ask the community below.
FSX — recently answered
FSXWhat KMCO scenery add-ons are available for FSX?Compare four freeware FSX KMCO scenery add-ons for Orlando, including gates, parking, jetways…Read answer →FSXIs there an FSX demo, and how can you try it?Download the legacy FSX demo, see what it includes, and fix common installation problems on…Read answer →FSXWhat KLAX scenery add-ons are available for FSX?Compare four KLAX scenery add-ons for FSX: a full airport rebuild, lightweight update, AFCAD…Read answer →FSXHow do I start the PMDG 737 cold and dark in FSX?Start the PMDG 737 NGX cold and dark in FSX with the correct power, IRS, APU, bleed-air, fuel…Read answer →
Chief Captain