Night Flight or Day Flight

Day or Night. Which do you prefer to fly in.
Day
76%
 76%  [ 10 ]
Night
23%
 23%  [ 3 ]

Total Votes : 13

Pro Member First Officer
Odyssey First Officer

Does night flying interest you or do you prefer daytime?

Answers 11 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Captain
Karlw Captain

Both 😉

Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

No choice for both or dawn/dask 😉 ...I like dawn and dask (Especially dask) 😀

Jamie4590 Guest

I cant vote as I'm just a lowly guest but I prefer night flying as I love the lighting effect in my cockpit. I think the panels come alive in any cockpit at night. It also means the runway lights are on as well.

Pro Member First Officer
violentviolet First Officer

Anytime, day, night,dusk or dawn. 😀

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

Day, I like eye candy!

Radar

Pro Member First Officer
Donald Stratton (GoneGolfing) First Officer

Doesn't really matter to me either, but if i were to choose it would be dawn and dust flying, love the sun on the horrison

Pro Member First Officer
KevinTsai First Officer

I love to fly at predawn, dawn, and day. I love to see the sun coming up right from the start.

Pro Member First Officer
TimH First Officer

Also what I like doing is flying a transatlantic flight. Say New York or Boston to Dublin or London, starting in dawn

The flight takes about 6 hours, but with the time difference in each of the two parts of the world, it means you will get to expierence a dawn and a dusk in one flight, which is great!

Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

Why does it have to be one or the other? The world isn't black and white.

What about dusk, what about dawn? I like them all but I won't confine myself to one in particular as I like variety. 👍

Pro Member Chief Captain
CrashGordon Chief Captain

RadarMan wrote:

Day, I like eye candy!

Radar

Me, too.

Pro Member First Officer
earthqu8kes First Officer

TimH wrote:

Also what I like doing is flying a transatlantic flight. Say New York or Boston to Dublin or London, starting in dawn

The flight takes about 6 hours, but with the time difference in each of the two parts of the world, it means you will get to expierence a dawn and a dusk in one flight, which is great!

love this flew from boston to dublin and back. i swore to my mom id never do that again. in the morning it was like i got up on the wrong side of bed, except for the part i didnt go to bed...

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...