has anyone purchase any of the simflyer scene. i just did. the toronto pearson airport. but i did not get any of the armada, active jetways, fuel trucks and other things that are suppose come around after docking at the gate. can some one help me. they told me about a docu file that i can download from the website but could not find it. i try to contact them but that link does not give me anythinhg
1 Answers
I don't have it or know anything about it but if you move your scenery slide up to full (maximum) you should see everything if it's installed correctly.

Still stuck on this question?
Ask Fly Away, our AI flight sim & aviation assistant, for an instant answer to this exact question — or ask the community below.
FS2004 — recently answered
FS2004Where can I download Greece scenery add-ons for FS2004?Download free Greece scenery add-ons for FS2004, including Athens, Samos and multi-airport…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download FS2004 Vueling and BA A320 liveries?Download Vueling and British Airways Airbus A320 liveries for FS2004, match each repaint to…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download Venezuela scenery for FS2004?Download Venezuela scenery for FS2004, including Cumaná airport and AFCAD2 upgrades, with…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download Singapore Changi scenery for FS2004?Download free Singapore Changi Airport (WSSS) scenery for FS2004, choose the visual package or…Read answer →
First Officer
Chief Captain