Posting a report

Pro Member First Officer
Odyssey First Officer

I am having trouble posting my FSPax report on here. I am trying to follow instructions from another post but it just isn't working.
Can anybody give me any pointers?
Thanks in advance.

Answers 4 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
CrashGordon Chief Captain

Highlight the contents of the report, copy it (Ctrl-c). Do what you usually do to edit a post, then paste it (Ctrl-v). Then finish your post.

Pro Member First Officer
TimH First Officer

OK, when you get the fspax report displayed on screen (go to lastviewedreport.rtf [in the fspassengers folder]), press PRINT SCREEN on your keyboard to copy the screen

Open Microsoft Paint, and then paste (press CTRL + V or do it from the menu)

You should now see an image of what the screen looked like when you pressed PRINT SCREEN (the fspax should be included in this)

Use the selection tool to select just the report, press copy, open a new instance of MS Paint, press paste, and you should see it on the screen

Save this as a jpg file, and upload to an image hoster (photobucket or imageshack)

If you have any questions just ask 🙂

Tim

Pro Member Chief Captain
CrashGordon Chief Captain

That requires posting as an image. FSPax saves its last report which can be copied and pasted as text without having to go to paint and saving it as a jpeg.

Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

CrashGordon wrote:

That requires posting as an image. FSPax saves its last report which can be copied and pasted as text without having to go to paint and saving it as a jpeg.

Confirmed. 👍
Also If you hit Start/All Programs/FSPassengers and choose Open FSPassengers Folder(i have create a shrtcut for it)you can see the LastviewedReport text.Open it and copy it from there.

But Crash's suggestion is the easier way. 😉

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...