Final Approach

w5amt Guest

How do I set up in FS2002 the landing approach position at any airport of choice as the starting point rather than from the end of the active runway to repeatedly practice landings? For exsample 5 miles out etc...

Thanks 😕

Answers 1 Answers

Jump to latest

w5amt wrote:

How do I set up in FS2002 the landing approach position at any airport of choice as the starting point rather than from the end of the active runway to repeatedly practice landings? For exsample 5 miles out etc...

Thanks 😕

I don't really understand what you trying to get at. But if you mean set it up so the airplane is on final approach, well i dont know if you can. But what i did when i was first learning my landings. just wanting to practise it and repeat it many times, i just made a flight or chose a flight, then just as i was about 5 miles out on the final approach i saved the flight, and then i just loaded it over and over again. then when i got good at it i did different things like choose another airport, or make my final approach a bit more challenging.

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...