Timothy Metzinger Tutorial - AAAAGGH !

Pro Member Captain
David (The-GPS-Kid) Captain

Hi all,

Everyone is talking about this FAB tutorial for the 737NG by a guy called Timothy Metzinger... It talks you through a full FMC driven flight, from engine start, through to Autoland...

... So wouldn't you think it'd be easy to find on the web ??? DOH! Been surfing for an hour and can't find this file, so was wondering if anyone could post a link to it ????

Thanks in advance..

Answers 5 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

Download or open it in PDF and read it.
I would suggest downloading it as long as you have the free Adobe Reader.

(dead link removed)

Radar

muis Guest

I searched a while as well and first only could find the older version. But here you can find version 2:

(dead link removed)

good luck!

Pro Member Captain
David (The-GPS-Kid) Captain

Thanks Muis - I'll check this out !

LOL

This version 2 tutorial is like some elusive cat burglar. I can find version 1 easy enough but everytime I see links to version 2 they are broken. What's up with this version 2 availability?

Anyone care to share it?

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...