SSW tutorial

Pro Member Trainee
CP16 Trainee

hi..
I have the a310 ssw, and I have got every tutorial of each parts of the aircraft, but I would like to have a complete flight tutorial, like the KMIA KJFK flight of a340 pss..
thanks 😀

Answers 4 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Captain
John Hodges (originalgrunge) Captain

Woosh, you're trying to tackle the SSW A310? That is one addon that's always been a burden on my back! =) However, it is super incredible as far as its realism goes. I'll take a look around for you, and I'm positive their is one. For now do a google/yahoo search.

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

I'm not familiar with the aircraft, is this what you want.

http://www.simhq.com/_air4/air_125a.html

Radar

Pro Member Trainee
CP16 Trainee

This aircraft is amazing; my a310ssw tutorial has 668 Pages…… 😳 😳

Pro Member Captain
John Hodges (originalgrunge) Captain

Yeah, I agree. And that manual certainly isn't user friendly is it =). However, after flying a lot of other complex aircraft, I'm only just now able to go back and decipher all the system dependencies and such. If it was a slightly better kept plane, I might have made it a more permanent part of my fleet. Sadly though I found the support/patches lacking, and just enough bugs and performance issues still left that I only really take it up for t/g's sometimes.

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...