FMC Tutorial

Pro Member Trainee
DJ-DaN Trainee

Hey guys. Can anyone provide me with an FMC tutorial for the PMDG 737NG. Thanks

Answers 4 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member First Officer
Michael_H First Officer

Take a look at this one..It is very good, but you will had to have read quite a bit before you will be able to follow it.

(dead link removed)

Pro Member Trainee
DJ-DaN Trainee

Thnx!

BashDaBish Guest

Actually, I have a few questions about this document.....but I will ask one at a time 😀

Question 1
On page 24/25 it talks about setting up the FMC for your ATC clearance. He then go's on to provide the clearance that ATC will give you which you need to enter into the FMC. Okay, this I understand but what I don't understand is that clearance has not actually been given by the ATC and I am not able to request the clearence as no flight plan has been created during the flight setup. So if I was to set off to taxi, I have no taxi instructions or runway to takeoff from?

I hope I have explained this one correctly? I also understand I may not have grasped the document and possibly misunderstood or overlooked something.

Pro Member Site Admin
Fly Away Simulation (Flyaway) Site Admin

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...