a joke

Pro Member Captain
brownbox Captain

A 747 jet takes off from the airport. Shortly after reaching cruising altitude the captain announces, "Ladies and gentlemen, we have just lost one of our engines.Luckily, the aircraft is designed to be able to run with 3 engines, but unfortunately it is going to take another hour to reach our destination."

A small while later, the captain announces again, "Ladies and gentlemen, another engine has been lost. Fortunately the aircraft can manage with 2 engines, but it is going to take another extra hour to reach our destination."

Once again, the captain announces "The aircraft has lost its third engine, however, it is still able to fly safely with 1 engine left. Its going to take another 3 hours to reach our destination."

A passenger says to another passenger, "Boy, I hope it doesnt loose another engine or we will be up here all night".

Answers 4 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Captain
Sean (SeanGa) Captain

Haha great one! I have heard that one several times many years ago, but I forgot it completly.

Between all the serious posts here at flyaway it's good to read a joke once in a while. Nice!

Pro Member Captain
brownbox Captain

cheers 😎

Pro Member First Officer
cheechm First Officer

How I would hate to be on the plane! 😂

Pro Member Chief Captain
CRJCapt Chief Captain

😂

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...