FSX DELUXE?

Pro Member Captain
Sean (SeanGa) Captain

I'm wondering, what is the difference between the FSX deluxe version, and the regular one? Will the deluxe version be available in stores?

Also, if you pre-order FSX, how many days will you get it earlier than the stores start to sell it?

Answers 8 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

If you pre-order you are sure of getting a copy.
MS never allows one vendor an earlier release time that it does another.

More than 24,000 airports feature artificial intelligence-controlled jetways, fuel trucks and moving baggage carts, allowing players to explore their hometown or venture to a favorite far-off city.

Differences between STANDARD and DELUXE Edition :

Standard Edition

. 2 DVD (DVD Drive required)

. 18 airplanes

. 40 high-detail airports (16 new to Flight Simulator)

. 28 high-detail cities

. 30+ structured missions

Deluxe Edition

. 2 DVD (DVD Drive required)

. 24 airplanes

. 45 high-detail airports (21 new to Flight Simulator)

. 38 high-detail cities

. 50+ structured missions

. Glass panel (G1000) cockpit

. Tower controller

Radar

Pro Member Captain
Sean (SeanGa) Captain

Thank you sir! But I still need an answer to one of my questions:

Will FSX deluxe be sold in stores? or do you have to pre-order it to get it?

If someone knows the answer to this question then I will be very grateful.

Thanks again!

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

Both, you can pre order it in a store or on the net.
Or: Walk into a store and buy it.
Don't forget not all stores carry all titles.

Radar

Pro Member Chief Captain
CrashGordon Chief Captain

Just like FS2000 and FS2000 Pro, you will be able to find them just about anywhere.

Pre-ordering is nothing but a scheme retailers use to get your money ahead of time so they can pay their bills.

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

CrashGordon wrote:

Just like FS2000 and FS2000 Pro, you will be able to find them just about anywhere.

Pre-ordering is nothing but a scheme retailers use to get your money ahead of time so they can pay their bills.

Crash,
I don't know about your ordering it from the back of a 48 Buick but all the times I've pre-ordered anything they don't charge until they ship.
It may or may not be a law, but if it isn't can you imagine the paperwork they would have if they charged and then had it cancelled before shipment, not well worth it. Ask any businessman.

Pre-ordering insures that they will order enough to fill your order first then fill the orders of the that day buyers.

Radar

Pro Member Chief Captain
CrashGordon Chief Captain

It was a '48 Kaiser. Since I've never pre-ordered anything, I wasn't aware of that. 🙄

Last edited by CrashGordon on Sun Sep 24, 2006 1:40 pm, edited 1 time in total
Pro Member First Officer
cheechm First Officer

Yeh, I noticed that when you pre-order stuff, I think the law (in the UK) is that they can't take your money until they are ready to ship it. It works well in my opinion.

Hey all, Im really looking forward to flight sim x and really want to read up as much as I can about it, i guess im being a bit fussy but is there or does anyone know what the high level airports and cities are?
Cheers All
Andy

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...