Pro Member First Officer
simon roourke (simon123) First Officer

bless him!!

Answers 6 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
Insight Chief Captain

That dog doesn't look well

Although, I am determined Cats have no control over their tails. I have seen my cat be scared by it's tail a few times now - very funny

Jamie4590 Guest

That is not a happy animal. Its likely a psycological problem but it could have an infection or foreign body in its paw which is causing it to act like that. I hope its owner was motivated to take it to a vet in the same way they were motvated to put the video up for strangers to watch. Some people don't deserve animals.

There was a tragic story in the UK at the weekend about a 5 year old girl who was killed by two Rottweilers. They were guard dogs at a pub and she was the managers daughter. It is so sad and my heart goes out to her family. I have Rottweilers and they are lovely animals full of energy. A child should never be left alone with a dog no matter the breed. I'm not saying the dogs were badly raised as is usually the case in these stories but a dog is either a trained guard dog or a family pet. It cant be both.
Dogs are pack animals and when there is more than one they can become unpredictable. Of the four I've had all of them were loving pets. One of them was a bit wayward with strangers as a puppy but he was a dog who are more territorial than bitches. Animals arn't on this earth for our entertainment.

Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

Poor dog... 😞

Pro Member First Officer
robbier First Officer

oh man thats sad...i feel bad for that dog 😞

Pro Member Chief Captain
CrashGordon Chief Captain

My best guess is that without the bone, the dog acts normally. Why he/she sees the rear leg as something trying to steal the bone, I don't know. I have seen other dogs exhibit similar behavior.

Pro Member Chief Captain
CrashGordon Chief Captain

If anyone is tempted to install AOL software because it is now free, my suggestion is don't.

It is incredibly bloated and clunky, and when you uninstall it, leaves 59 files and folders on your computer, including some that are activated via the registry. Since I didn't count all the files in those folders, the number of files is probably much higher.

This software makes MS look like saints. I call it crapware.

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...