best add on

meylan Guest

i've ran fs2004 for about 5 months now, totally default apart from a few planes .what would be the best add on (freeware) for changing the way the sim looks , for the better .
thanks

Answers 14 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member First Officer
cheechm First Officer

If it is scenery:

Try : Aiport Enivronment 7 (availbiable from Avsim and same with . . . )
Real Enivronment Pro

Pro Member Chief Captain
liam (Liono) Chief Captain

cheechm wrote:

If it is scenery:

Try : Aiport Enivronment 7 (availbiable from Avsim and same with . . . )
Real Enivronment Pro

^^ Couldn't agree more

Also have a look at this Some usefull FREEWARE files <<Link

Pro Member Chief Captain
hinch Chief Captain

airport environment 7
lennarts textures
real environment pro

install in that order. all availible freely on avsim Wink

DThak Guest

Is Real Environment Pro out yet? I read that yesterday was the release but I can't find it.......am I missing something?

Pro Member Chief Captain
liam (Liono) Chief Captain

DThak wrote:

Is Real Environment Pro out yet? I read that yesterday was the release but I can't find it.......am I missing something?

This was released on the 24 of September

Real Environment Professional <<Link

meylan Guest

thanks everyone 😀

Pro Member First Officer
mossy First Officer

if you want an add on that isn't scenery id go for traffic 2005. i love it.

MEYLAN Guest

hi, should i install everything from real enviroment pro, how come i can't install both the rain and the snow effects in to the sim

Chutzpah Guest

MEYLAN wrote:

hi, should i install everything from real enviroment pro, how come i can't install both the rain and the snow effects in to the sim

I got a bit confused by that as well whilst searching avsim. Those aren't the ones you want, they're weather effects for FS2002.

Look for the link on Liono's post above, that's the right one 🙂

Pro Member Trainee
Rob Weeks (Chutzpah) Trainee

hinch wrote:

lennarts textures

That one reckons that it's only for FS2002 in the readme.... would installing it be a problem?

meylan Guest

urm , i downloaded real enviroment from the link Lion provided .
its just the help me file is a bit vague .

Pro Member Chief Captain
hinch Chief Captain

meylan - it has both a manual install option and an even more helpful auto install Wink

Pro Member First Officer
earthqu8kes First Officer

ive been happy with real environment pro. it adds life to the sim...wel maybe not life but realism Neutral Neutral Neutral Neutral

meylan Guest

ok got it hinch thanks

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...