Matthew Shope (mypilot) Chief Captain

First movie production.
Don't be afraid to critisize it.

www.myspace.com/soapeyshope or

Answers 5 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

Well except the first song which was continuously boring the music support was great.The fact that you probably record FS with a came makes picture a little bad but for a strange reason it makes it very realistic.
Your flying skills are above any kind of comments Bow Down Bow Down Bow Down .
The airport textures are great.I like the trees.

As a resume i must tell you that it is a very nice Job. 😉

Pro Member Chief Captain
CRJCapt Chief Captain

I liked it. Some minor blurry sections but overall I really dug that plane and most of the music. Well done, I think that your next one will be even better. Great landing also. 👏

Pro Member First Officer
earthqu8kes First Officer

i loved the two dirty flybys. BTW "dirty" means tailhook, flaps, and gear down. reminds of when i saw the Blue Angels. Great Job!

Pro Member Chief Captain
Matthew Shope (mypilot) Chief Captain

Yeah, the first dirty flyby was just at 95 KIAS (only had 5% fuel and light load) to demonstrate how slow it could fly, the second one i only had gear and tailhook down (i was inverted to i guess you could say they were up 😂 ) I got the maneuvers from the blue angels.

About the recording process, i used my panasonic DV recorder to film it so it would look realistic and not totally still. If only i hadn't got so much of the monitor frame in it. 🙄

Pro Member First Officer
earthqu8kes First Officer

mypilot wrote:

Yeah, the first dirty flyby was just at 95 KIAS (only had 5% fuel and light load) to demonstrate how slow it could fly, the second one i only had gear and tailhook down (i was inverted to i guess you could say they were up 😂 ) I got the maneuvers from the blue angels.

About the recording process, i used my panasonic DV recorder to film it so it would look realistic and not totally still. If only i hadn't got so much of the monitor frame in it. 🙄

a tripod would help.

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...