Kneeboard with internet

Pro Member First Officer
beerbadger First Officer

How does this work where can i find it?
Thanks for the help as always 😀

IF this is unclear i mean when i open kneeboard i can open a internet browser IN FLIGHT.

Answers 2 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
CrashGordon Chief Captain

https://flyawaysimulation.com/downloads/files/757/fs2004-kneeboard-web-browser/

There are also others on avsim. I seem to recall that one of the addon providers also has one available for free.

Pro Member First Officer
beerbadger First Officer

I get the error of page could not be found i followed the instrucions. Prehaps you could clear them up Crying or Very sad

NSTALLATION:

1) go to your aircraft folder - there you will find a html file named "kneeboard_keys", rename it to "kneeboard_keysOLD".

2) copy my new "kneeboard_keys" html file and "kneeboard_keys_files" folder and paste in your aircraft folder.

and that is it...

OPERATION:

1) in your FS09 game hit "Alt", "Aircraft", "Kneeboard","Keys" and your there... Also F10 is shortcut to Kneeboard and toggles pages

2) once you have navigated away, to get back just hit any other key on the right side of your kneeboard and then hit the "A" button and your back to the DVFC Right Seat.

Enjoy...

N694ME_Scott
drhifi@cox.net

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...