bermuda to philly near miss and disaster !!!!!

jgehret2 Guest

was flying from bermuda to philly nice flight. i get cleareance to land on 27l. i program the ils. set up th plane. turn on final. intercept the localiuzer. then another 737 turn right in front of me. a near miss !!!!!

so i follow him and i execute a go around.

i compe back into the pattern and intercept the localizer.

i am just switching of the Autopilot. and BANG we a yawing to the left hard and going down. look what happened.

There were no survivors may they rest in peace.

Answers 17 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member First Officer
cheechm First Officer

Do you have any addon traffic like ProjectAI or Traffic 2005 etc? If so what is you slider set at? 100% is usually too much. Try 50%. May your passengers rest in peace!

jgehret2 Guest

yeah i only us fs2004 built in traffic i will have to turn it down thanks suck lost all hydrolic pressure

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

You did a great job catching those screenshots, perfect! The best I've ever seen!

Radar

Pro Member Captain
Karlw Captain

When ai attack lol ROFL

jgehret2 Guest

yeah i was quick on the pause button on my ch yoke. also i have an acct here but when i login it acts like a guest my user name is jgehret any help would be great thanks

Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

RadarMan wrote:

You did a great job catching those screenshots, perfect! The best I've ever seen!

Radar

My words too.

😳 😳 😳 ❗ ❗ ❗ 👍

Sim Flyers Community

Pro Member Chief Captain
tomthetank Chief Captain

Wow
Stop it from happening again with this great free tool ➡

aismooth_v111a.zip

From avsim

AI Traffic manager, reduces go-arounds at busy airports by sending approaching AI planes into holding patterns

Pro Member First Officer
earthqu8kes First Officer

i love the photos and all but could you resize them to 800 x 600 pixels....cuase it took me like 30 miniutes to look at one pic... but great screenies though.

Last edited by earthqu8kes on Mon Oct 02, 2006 1:55 pm, edited 1 time in total
Jamie4590 Guest

On the bright side even at the very end 98% of the passengers were satisfied. Very tolerant!

Pro Member First Officer
earthqu8kes First Officer

Jamie4590 wrote:

On the bright side even at the very end 98% of the passengers were satisfied. Very tolerant!

i was kind of surprised by that... 🙂 can you post your FSPAX report?

Pro Member First Officer
PIC1stOfficer First Officer

I'm wondering if in real life you would have crashed because of the jet wash of the other jet?! 😳

jgehret2 Guest

i dunno if the wash would have got me. i do know i woke up my wife by screaming holy s**t. !!!! 🙂

BB27 Guest

I have figured out a little trick to do away with the errant aircraft that appear right in front of you when you are landing.

Quickly use time acceleration (16x) only for a second then back down to real speed. It will make the aircraft in front of you disappear. You will lose some points for using time acceleration, but it is way better than doing the FS9 go around that takes forever.

Try it, it really works.

Pro Member First Officer
mossy First Officer

i have never had problems like this with my traffic 2005, and the slider is at 75%. than agen i rarely fly anything bigger than a dash 8. i prefer the ga aircraft on the whole 🙂 ,and im a messy lander, so there is never time for it to happen neway.
brilliant screenshots.

Pro Member First Officer
Jason Melancon (Mithheru) First Officer

That reminds me of a flight I posted about a few months ago. I was lining up to land at LAX in a Cessna 206 (I think). As I was making the final approach I saw a Boeing coming up on me fast. They were lining up to land on the same runway. I figured at some point ATC will tell one of us to go around, but never heard it. Just as I was about to land and maybe 100 feet above the ground the Boeing overtook me and clipped my left wing. Needless to say I was not pleased. And as my plane was plummeting to the ground I finally heard ATC tell the Boeing to go around. So much for that. 😞

Pro Member Trainee
deanos63 Trainee

AI smooth takes up a lot of resources!

Pro Member First Officer
spitfiresrule First Officer

This is why I HATE Evil or Very Mad FS9 traffic/ATC its terrible.

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...