Landing near misses

Pro Member First Officer
beroun First Officer

Hi,
I like to fly in busy skies and often when I am landing another aircraft cuts infront of me in non-realistically close distance. Passes me and howers for landing right infront of my nose. I than need to go-around. Is there any remedy for this? Some traffic spacing tool or......
Please let me know.
Thanks
Peter

Answers 5 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member First Officer
Westernstyle First Officer

What traffic do you use?

Pro Member First Officer
Bob (Traches) First Officer

FS traffic has a reputation for being rude like that... The program you need is AISmooth, and you can get it here.

Hope it helps! 😀

Pro Member Chief Captain
Cheeks Chief Captain

Agreed with the above, AI Smooth ftw 😀

Pro Member First Officer
honuala First Officer

AIsmooth is the way just make sure to uncheck the box that asks if you want atc sound cause her voice drives me crazy 😳

Pro Member First Officer
Jim Lapinsky (7ECA-Captain) First Officer

Crazy as in hot? Or just annoying... 😂

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...