Hi,
I like to fly in busy skies and often when I am landing another aircraft cuts infront of me in non-realistically close distance. Passes me and howers for landing right infront of my nose. I than need to go-around. Is there any remedy for this? Some traffic spacing tool or......
Please let me know.
Thanks
Peter
5 Answers
What traffic do you use?
FS traffic has a reputation for being rude like that... The program you need is AISmooth, and you can get it here.
Hope it helps! 😀
Agreed with the above, AI Smooth ftw 😀
AIsmooth is the way just make sure to uncheck the box that asks if you want atc sound cause her voice drives me crazy 😳
Crazy as in hot? Or just annoying... 😂
Still stuck on this question?
Ask Fly Away, our AI flight sim & aviation assistant, for an instant answer to this exact question — or ask the community below.
FS2004 — recently answered
FS2004Where can I download Greece scenery add-ons for FS2004?Download free Greece scenery add-ons for FS2004, including Athens, Samos and multi-airport…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download FS2004 Vueling and BA A320 liveries?Download Vueling and British Airways Airbus A320 liveries for FS2004, match each repaint to…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download Venezuela scenery for FS2004?Download Venezuela scenery for FS2004, including Cumaná airport and AFCAD2 upgrades, with…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download Singapore Changi scenery for FS2004?Download free Singapore Changi Airport (WSSS) scenery for FS2004, choose the visual package or…Read answer →
First Officer
Chief Captain