Cargo Pilot Problem AGAIN!!!!!!

Pro Member First Officer
mossy First Officer

Well, seing as everyone here was so kind and helpful with my last two problems, i hoped someone might be able to help me with this one:
Having had the demo for two days, i have decided that i like the game and want to get the full version, but i want to get the code for my demo so that i don't lose what i have done already, however, i cant find where to enter the code that i will buy to get the full version. anyone know where i can find this?
thanks all

Answers 4 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
Solotwo Chief Captain

You don't enter a code, you have to download a new version since the demo version is quite different.

BUT you can keep your profile quite easily.

http://www.justflight.com/faqs.asp?drdProduct=105&downloadCommunityID=6&supportProductName=Cargo%20Pilot#FAQ177

Last thing on there, if you have any questions just ask. Last night I got the full version and it worked perfectly for me.

Pro Member First Officer
mossy First Officer

whats different in the demo? except that you cant buy new aircraft or fields or do maintenence?

Pro Member Chief Captain
Solotwo Chief Captain

There ya go. Wink And soem other things, but its worth it.

Pro Member First Officer
mossy First Officer

yeh ive bought the full version its gr8 😀.

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...