I've been scouring the Internet for a UAL repaint of the PMDG 737-800/900 series (even though United only flies 737-300/500's) but my resources seem to be all tapped out. Does anyone know of any out there?
3 Answers
Keep checking the PMDG web-site (www.precisionmanuals.com) as they add new liveries most months.
Also may be worth dropping them an email seeing if they're planning to produce it.
Thanks Radarman, that was it!
Still stuck on this question?
Ask Fly Away, our AI flight sim & aviation assistant, for an instant answer to this exact question — or ask the community below.
FS2004 — recently answered
FS2004Where can I download Greece scenery add-ons for FS2004?Download free Greece scenery add-ons for FS2004, including Athens, Samos and multi-airport…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download FS2004 Vueling and BA A320 liveries?Download Vueling and British Airways Airbus A320 liveries for FS2004, match each repaint to…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download Venezuela scenery for FS2004?Download Venezuela scenery for FS2004, including Cumaná airport and AFCAD2 upgrades, with…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download Singapore Changi scenery for FS2004?Download free Singapore Changi Airport (WSSS) scenery for FS2004, choose the visual package or…Read answer →
Captain
Chief Captain