Yes!!

Pro Member First Officer
Ryan Finn (pilotguy44) First Officer

October 10th, 2006: My First Solo Flight

I completed my first solo today!

Place: Dutchess County Airport - KPOU (http://www.airnav.com/airport/KPOU)
Aircraft: N6379M (Cessna 152)
Time: About 3:30pm local.

*The solo consisted of 3 circuits around the traffic pattern. I made two nice landings the first two times, and put her down rather hard the third time. Oh well though, they can't all be perfect, lol. The weather was gorgeous, couldn't have asked for better conditions.
*Also, Runway 33 was in use today. Up until today I had only used 24-6, the main runway. So it was a little nerver-wrecking being my first time on the shorter 33-15 strip!

I am now well on my way to having my private pilot license, which I should be getting somewhere around Christmas/New Years.

Here are two pics:

😀 😀 😀 😀 😀

Answers 6 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member First Officer
Faucett First Officer

You, sir, are the man. Congrats, nice pics, etc. 👍

😎

Pro Member Chief Captain
hms_endeavour Chief Captain

Group Wave YAY! I wondered where you went PG, Awesome you did you solo already! That's so cool! Keep up the cool flying and have a great time!

Pro Member First Officer
Ryan Finn (pilotguy44) First Officer

I wondered where you went

Yes, I have been quite inactive for the past month or so and I appologize. But as you can see, I have been extremely busy with school and such. I will probably continue the streak of quietness for a little while, with sporadic posts here and there, but as I said, I am a full-time college student, a student pilot, and I work 18 hours a week. It's quite an adjustment from summer!

Anywho, thanks for the compliments guys, Cheers!
🍻 😎

Pro Member Chief Captain
hms_endeavour Chief Captain

No problem whatsoever! 😉 Just keep up the flying! 😀 😀 😀

Pro Member First Officer
PIC1stOfficer First Officer

Clap Clap Clap Yes

Pro Member Captain
brownbox Captain

congrats 😎

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...