Pro Member Trainee
Dave Hatcher (Blinky) Trainee

🙄

Does anybody know where I can find a P-38 for FS2004?? Blinky

Answers 6 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

You're not saying whether you want freeware or payware.

If you want freeware, you'll find arguably the best one currently available here ➡

http://www.kazoku.org/xp-38n/

Pro Member First Officer
freedspeak First Officer

Tailhook you made my day. DL'd that P-38 and love it. It taxi's, flys, and lands well, even on one engine. I love in the upper throttle range the whine of those superchargers kicking in.

Great airplane. Thanks for the link Tailhook.

Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

Glad you like it freedspeak. As you can see the author has put and is putting a lot of work in his creation. An ongoing labor of love.

Pro Member First Officer
Steve (SpiderWings) First Officer

freedspeak wrote:

Tailhook you made my day. DL'd that P-38 and love it. It taxi's, flys, and lands well, even on one engine. I love in the upper throttle range the whine of those superchargers kicking in.

Great airplane. Thanks for the link Tailhook.

Same for me Tailhook.... its now close to the top on my list of favorites!

Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

Join the club SpiderWings 😀

Problem is, we're too spoiled for choice Juggle

David's latest release xp38n4.zip was uploaded only a few days ago, 4th November 2006.

Take your pick if you can:

http://library.avsim.net/esearch.php?DLID=&Name=&FileName=&Author=david+copley&CatID=fs2004ac

Pro Member First Officer
Charlie10 First Officer

That beats all the other P-38s I've download. Far superior quality and enjoyment. Thanks Tailhook. 🙂

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...