ACTIVE SKY 6.0

UAL8495 Guest

hi, i was wondering if you could help me out?
i have active sky 6 and i start the program up before flight sim and when ever i minamize FS for some other reason AC6 still says FS Disconnected??
any ideas
thx

Answers 2 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
Solotwo Chief Captain

Er I had that problem once before...so you have FSUIPC installed?

Contact the active sky support guys, they are really fast and responding and really nice to help you through everything.

UAL8495 Guest

Solotwo wrote:

Er I had that problem once before...so you have FSUIPC installed?

Contact the active sky support guys, they are really fast and responding and really nice to help you through everything.

i think i do have it installed but i am not sure. i talked with someone and they said to un install it to make it work thx

UAL8495
Virtual United Airlines Pilot

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...