hi, i was wondering if you could help me out?
i have active sky 6 and i start the program up before flight sim and when ever i minamize FS for some other reason AC6 still says FS Disconnected??
any ideas
thx
2 Answers
Er I had that problem once before...so you have FSUIPC installed?
Contact the active sky support guys, they are really fast and responding and really nice to help you through everything.
Solotwo wrote:
Er I had that problem once before...so you have FSUIPC installed?
Contact the active sky support guys, they are really fast and responding and really nice to help you through everything.
i think i do have it installed but i am not sure. i talked with someone and they said to un install it to make it work thx
UAL8495
Virtual United Airlines Pilot
Still stuck on this question?
Ask Fly Away, our AI flight sim & aviation assistant, for an instant answer to this exact question — or ask the community below.
FS2004 — recently answered
FS2004Where can I download Greece scenery add-ons for FS2004?Download free Greece scenery add-ons for FS2004, including Athens, Samos and multi-airport…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download FS2004 Vueling and BA A320 liveries?Download Vueling and British Airways Airbus A320 liveries for FS2004, match each repaint to…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download Venezuela scenery for FS2004?Download Venezuela scenery for FS2004, including Cumaná airport and AFCAD2 upgrades, with…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download Singapore Changi scenery for FS2004?Download free Singapore Changi Airport (WSSS) scenery for FS2004, choose the visual package or…Read answer →
Chief Captain