Does Active Sky X and X Graphics work with FS2004?

Pro Member First Officer
Heyjoojoo First Officer

I think I'm going back to FS2004 after having done my time with FSX. The only thing is that some of my addons were originally for FSX. Not sure if ACtive Sky X and X Graphics will work on FS2004 though.

What do you think?
(Edited)

Last edited by Heyjoojoo on Thu Nov 22, 2007 12:49 am, edited 1 time in total

Answers 3 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Captain
bawls327 Captain

Heyjoojoo wrote:

I think I'm going back to FS2004 and moving back to XP Professional. Vista and FSX - why, why, why, why????

I am confused you are telling us your going back to fs2004 but in the topic it says that your asking us a question.

Pro Member First Officer
Heyjoojoo First Officer

well, yes. The question still stands. The rest of the message is just my ranting about Vista and FSX.

I wasn't sure if the question required additional details or specifics; it seemed simple enough as it was written. Sorry.

Pro Member Captain
bawls327 Captain

Oh ok I see, well here is the site where I searched:
http://www.hifisim.com/products.html

It looks like it is just for FSX because it requires you to have some of the Service Packs for it. I could be wrong though.

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...