blackbird no gear

meylan Guest

hi, ive downloaded the sr7qa blackbird from here
http://www.wspilots.com///?page=4&action=file&file_id=66

installed it then went fly it but upon selecting the aircraft an error message said FS9 HAS DETECTED IMCOMPATIBLE SOFTWARE THAT MAY MAKE FS9 UNSTABLE , WOULD YOU LIKE FS9 TO DESABLE THE SOFTWARE.
i selected yes (i wish i didn't).
the aircraft loaded without landing gear.
i've reinstalled the aircraft numurous times but i don't get the error message anymore (so i can select no) it just loads up without landing gear.
i've even tried re downloading.
please help .thanks

Answers 9 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

Strange, it's a 2004 it should be ok.
Try downloading it from here.
http://www.simviation.com/fs2004military13.htm

Here is the only other I can find and it's a pay.
http://www.justflight.com/product.asp?pid=121

Radar

Pro Member Trainee
Mitchell Delaney (minicaptain) Trainee

i had the same problem with you but with a dif plane, you can go into the aircraft.cfg file and im not sure what but you can change something in there to fix it, sorry i couldnt help anymore, maybe someone else will know more 😉

Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

The error message(s) you get when loading this aircraft is normal. It could be caused by a gauge or a missing .cfg entry. Regarding the landing gear, others have had the same problem with this particular file/download.
Out of curiosity I just revisited and installed it. Frankly, IMO this file should not be in a library. It has been "assembled" and promises

Full moving parts. Lights. Rotating front gear. Excellent behavior at Mach 3. Very easy to fly and land.

according to the file description. What?
Further it claims to be the work of David Bushell, which I doubt. It seems to me that the bits and pieces where just thrown together and uploaded.

It's a dud, not worth the trouble. Hack Wall Bashing

🙂)

meylan Guest

sorry i couldn't get back everyone yesterday been putting ome laminate down . i'll try the download that radarman suggests and let you know how i get on . cheers

meylan Guest

ok i've tried the other download and the promblem persists i think i'll cut my loses (time wise ). thanks to everyone for your help . cheers

Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

If you look at the file descriptions and the download size and my mentioning David Bushell you see that your download from wspilots and Radarman's from simvation are the same file.

meylan Guest

i just thought i'd give it a chance as it only takes 5 minutes to download and install . thanks again

Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

Well, if you find the wheels, let us know 😉

meylan Guest

Will do 🙂

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...