gear up recreation

Pro Member Trainee
papyl5 Trainee

Hi, its me , papyl5, in efforts to recreate some gear up landings, I
FAILED.
every time i touch down, after a while, such as in a 737 , 747 , 757 ,767 ,777, or any retractable gear aircraft, the gear eventually comes out!!!!!!! I was in the middle of shooting a video, and suddenly, after what seemed a realistic landing with sparks and stuff, the gear popped out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NO GOOD!!!!!!!!

Answers 5 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Captain
acepilot32 Captain

well i have problems with that to but you can try FSX because you'll be able to do belly landings with crash detect on(more realistic but you must be experienced to get perfect) and the gear shouldnt pop out like fs2004 does.

Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

papyl5 wrote:

Hi, its me , papyl5, in efforts to recreate some gear up landings, I
FAILED.
every time i touch down, after a while, such as in a 737 , 747 , 757 ,767 ,777, or any retractable gear aircraft, the gear eventually comes out!!!!!!! I was in the middle of shooting a video, and suddenly, after what seemed a realistic landing with sparks and stuff, the gear popped out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NO GOOD!!!!!!!!

In your Settings make sure you have 'Allow collisions with other aircraft' and 'Detect crashes and damage' enabled. One of those or both might do the trick.

Pro Member First Officer
Odyssey First Officer

Have you actually got the gear failed or do you just not extend them? If you actually fail the gear they might stay up????

Pro Member Trainee
papyl5 Trainee

I use fs passengers and it works. yipee!!!!!!!!!!!!! but without, in a fs04 failure, same story

Pro Member Trainee
papyl5 Trainee

even if I do A landing without the fspassengers landinggear up at - 500 fpm, it says CRASH. the dreaded green bar

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...