Warning Buying FSX May Change You To A Whiner

Pro Member First Officer
PIC1stOfficer First Officer

Sad but true. Though there are exceptions the fact remains that if you buy FSX a high percentage of whining will take over your posts.

Oh not just the usual mean spirited banter that you see in some ego ridden old timers posts. You will seem to have "brain lock". Sarcasm will be your M.O. 😳

Answers 6 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Captain
Karlw Captain

so are you saying NOT to get fsx ❓

Pro Member Chief Captain
CrashGordon Chief Captain

PIC1stOfficer wrote:

Oh not just the usual mean spirited banter that you see in some ego ridden old timers posts.

As opposed to the text messaging mindless youngsters?

Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

Karlw wrote:

so are you saying NOT to get fsx ❓

Now THAT'S innocence. Gotta love it! Group Wave

🙂) 🙂)

Pro Member First Officer
Charlie10 First Officer

Think of it like learning wheel landings. Just keep with it and the joy will come with time

Pro Member First Officer
lds_soldier First Officer

Keep in mind...

This is an all-out Flight SIMULATOR. This is not a game. There is a lot that goes on here to make it as realistic as possible. If your computer can't handle it (and it is your comp, not the sim, that has the prob), then get a computer that can or don't fly FSX.

I repeat, this is serious stuff. This is NOT a game.

Pro Member First Officer
Charlie10 First Officer

Not a GAME is right.. I had the white knuckles flying the Maule from Willow, Alaska (where I use to live at Shirley Lake) down to Kodiak via the west side of the Cook Inlet. It ws dark and bumpy and REALISTIC. I reallyneeded and used the GPS, as well as both VORs, DME and Xpomder. It worked up a sweat - for real!

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...