FS2004 Clouds.

Pro Member First Officer
Dan Young (dannyboy2005) First Officer

Hi
I was flying form Duxford, In the uk, in my DC-3, with real time and weather on when i looked out my left window and i spotted doggy cloud(s), not the first time i've noticed it ither. They seem to just end. It seems to occur regulary. I have left my default settings for clouds alone, i have AMD Athlon 2800+ processor, 512mb ram and a 256MB ATI readeon X800Pro Gfx card. I don't think this is a problem to do with my gfx because i have turn the settings right down and problem stils occur. Any ideas?

Answers 5 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

You have a PM.

Radar

Pro Member First Officer

Done RadarMan, soz

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

dannyboy2005 wrote:

Done RadarMan, soz

Your location in the UK also please.

Radar

Pro Member First Officer

Your location in the UK also please.

Done?

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

Thank you.

Radar

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...