A380 delay

Pro Member Trainee
buckman7111 Trainee

The A380 superjumbo has been delayed yet again, this time pushing it into next year. It was supposed to be realeased with singapore airlines late this year. Appearently, they are having difficulty installing the wiring, which is setting them back. The release of these $300 million double-decker planes are now planned for october of 2007.

Answers 3 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
hinch Chief Captain

the wiring has always been the main problem i thought - but this is definately old news Wink

Pro Member First Officer
cheechm First Officer

At Heathrow there were adverts which said - Singapore Airlines, First To Fly The Airbus A380 from Heathrow.

I thought that should be punctuated differently:

Singapore Airlines, First To Fly The Airbus A380 from Heathrow?

Pro Member Trainee
buckman7111 Trainee

hinch wrote:

the wiring has always been the main problem i thought - but this is definately old news Wink

It just happened last tuesday. There was a delay shortly after the first flight of the A380, but this one is completely new.

http://www.iht.com/articles/ap/2006/10/16/business/EU_FIN_France_Airbus.php

DEFINATELY old news? 😉

Last edited by buckman7111 on Tue Oct 17, 2006 12:59 am, edited 1 time in total

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...