i was looking at some videos on google and saw something that i thaought was cool when ever the planes tookoff there was a nice swerling wind that pitches up alot of dust and vapours. is that a addon and where can i get it. thanks guys/gal
2 Answers
Note: vertex and vortex have two entirely different meanings.
If you're serious about getting any kind of reply, the least you should do is link us to one of the videos you saw.
Vortex generators were installed on some WWII aircraft. Just a simple piece of angle aluminum. It was classified info until about into the 90s.
Still stuck on this question?
Ask Fly Away, our AI flight sim & aviation assistant, for an instant answer to this exact question — or ask the community below.
FS2004 — recently answered
FS2004Where can I download Greece scenery add-ons for FS2004?Download free Greece scenery add-ons for FS2004, including Athens, Samos and multi-airport…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download FS2004 Vueling and BA A320 liveries?Download Vueling and British Airways Airbus A320 liveries for FS2004, match each repaint to…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download Venezuela scenery for FS2004?Download Venezuela scenery for FS2004, including Cumaná airport and AFCAD2 upgrades, with…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download Singapore Changi scenery for FS2004?Download free Singapore Changi Airport (WSSS) scenery for FS2004, choose the visual package or…Read answer →
First Officer
Chief Captain