take off wind vertex

Pro Member First Officer
bawns First Officer

i was looking at some videos on google and saw something that i thaought was cool when ever the planes tookoff there was a nice swerling wind that pitches up alot of dust and vapours. is that a addon and where can i get it. thanks guys/gal

2 Responses

Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

Note: vertex and vortex have two entirely different meanings.

If you're serious about getting any kind of reply, the least you should do is link us to one of the videos you saw.

Pro Member First Officer
Charlie10 First Officer

Vortex generators were installed on some WWII aircraft. Just a simple piece of angle aluminum. It was classified info until about into the 90s.

All times are GMT Page 1 of 1

Related Questions