Fly Away Simulation
SearchSearch 

JoyStick Problems

Joey JoJo Guest

Hey,
I have been having some trouble with my J/S, it is type Logitech Extreme 3D Pro.
I was on a nice relaxing flight from Boeing Field to Vancouver Intl when after climbing and i began to set auto throttle and heading, when all of a sudden my B747 took a sharp left turn and began to bank violently, the rudder had been locked into full-left position. I somehow managed to get myself back to Boeing Field (a nice challenge) where i quit and calibrated my J/S 4 times and had the same problem but with different controls eg stabiliser, ailerons, all sorts of important controls.

What should i do, should i buy a new J/S (which i've been wanting to do now) or is there some type of special calibration technique that i haven't discovered.

All help appreciated

Alex.

ps. how do you take screenshots on fs9?

Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

For your screenshots use GrabClipSave, you can get it here ➡ http://www.simviation.com/fsdtutscreensh.htm

Pro Member First Officer
ARD-DC First Officer

I've got the same stick, been using it for little over a year now without any problems whatsoever, so I can't say much to help I'm afraid.

Did you try completely uninstalling/removing everything related to your joystick from your HD, and re´nstalling?

You can download the latest drivers here

Joey JoJo Guest

I've tried everything under the sun to get it to work, and the only thing i can say worked is that when i have this problem, simply i disconnect it and reconnect it and it works fine, thanks for all help!