Problems with my joysticks

JonhMama Guest

Few years ago I brought an generic joystick, he worked fine and dandy, When it started to having some problems with the X/Y axis for me was fine because was jus plug in and out a few times to get it to work again. After a few months of the problems beggining I brought an Saitek X52 (Not the Pro one) not because my older one was having troubles but just because it was getting old. This new Saitek, never worked, the X/Y/Z axis of the joystick just go crazy, I mean when I push it too much to the left it goes all the way to right, when I tried to pull my plane up it puls the plane up but also trowns the ailerons all the way to the right. I though that the joystick was with some kind of failure, and pluged in my older joy. For my surprise the both are having the same problem and I cant fix it. Any idea guys?

Answers 1 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

Clean out the drivers or any other software that has to do with both sticks.
Then download and install the newest drivers from here for your X52 stick.
Let us know how it works.

http://www.saitek.com/uk/down/drivers.php

Radar

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...