Signature Help

Pro Member First Officer
Matt (airbourne) First Officer

For ages i Been trying to Sort my Signature Out and i Can never get a picture at the bottem When i post.

Can someone tell me what im doing rong please ?

Thankyou

Answers 4 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
Jonathan (99jolegg) Chief Captain

This is what you need in your signature:

http://img239.imageshack.us/img239/3622/kmf9.jpg

Add [img] to the beginning and [/img] to the end so it looks like this (without the space at the end and beginning):

[img] http://img239.imageshack.us/img239/3622/kmf9.jpg [/img]

😉

Pro Member Trainee
UG_PL Trainee

I have it like that and it does not work. 😕

Pro Member Chief Captain
CrashGordon Chief Captain

This has been a recurring theme at flyaway. It happens with some accounts for reasons no one has figured out. Back a bit, there was one member who tried every suggestion regarding his account settings that could be thought of, without success.

He was able to display the graphic in the body of his post, but it simply wouldn't work as a signature, even though the bbcode used was the same.

Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

I notice that both airbourne and UG_PL use imageshack and both have the same problem.

Do it the easy way and upload to photobucket instead. Why photobucket? Because you won't have to fuss with the '[img] and and the [/img] thing'. Why complicate matters?

Upload to photobucket and then Copy / Paste the third (3rd) line below the image you just uploaded into the Signature block of your Profile. Finally, click on Submit and that should be it.

NOTE: It is important to access your Profile via Profile and NOT via Your Account!

If you access the Profile via Your Account it won't work!

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...