Signature Size

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

A Maximum of 450px Wide and 240px High Under 500k.

This will help DUN users and keep the posts from being to long thereby eliminating scrolling.

Thank you for complying
Radar

Answers 16 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
Solotwo Chief Captain

THANK YOU!!!

*checks own sig

Er, 450 wide? So we're limited to square signatures? Not really diggin that since my style is long and thin since a few of the other forums I belong to limit it to 600*110 pixels.

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

This is thin!

http://forums.flightsim.com/dc/dcboard.php
Notice to all visitors and members of the FlightSim Conferences forums:

If you plan on using a signature banner in your posts, we would like to remind you that there is a maximum size for banners. That maximum is 450 pixels wide by 120 pixels high, and not to exceed 25k. Your compliance is appreciated.

Radar

Pro Member Chief Captain
Solotwo Chief Captain

600pixels wide shouldn't effect anyones computers unless they are running in the darkages. Tall and square signatures are annoying.

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

The signatures will be left for a period of time so that everyone can resize.
After that they will be removed by Flyaway.

Radar

Pro Member Chief Captain
CrashGordon Chief Captain

Then I would respectfully suggest that anyone who has their sig removed, boycott this site until it is restored.

It is bad enough that we have so many people whining that their puny computers can't handle the demands of FS9, not to mention FSX, but now we have to cater to dialup network users? What next, restrictions on colors we may use to accomodate the color-blind?

If you are so concerned with DUN users, give them their own forum. Mad

RM, I know you are just the messenger on this one. Every time flyaway shows up, things just get worse.

Pro Member First Officer
George (OrlandoGeorge) First Officer

Simpler is better.

Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

I'm still waiting for simple instructions how signatures can be resized without having to learn a foreign language or read through a dozen pages.

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

Tailhook wrote:

I'm still waiting for simple instructions how signatures can be resized without having to learn a foreign language or read through a dozen pages.

Check the post where you asked for it before. (FSX Forum)
I resized it and posted it for you to use.

Radar

Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

That's very kind of you Radarman but I can't understand why the process of resizing should be kept as a secret from me.

Also, I don't like Imageshack and seing that other members are allowed to use Photobucket, I don't see why this liberty is being withheld from me.

Finally, seeing that some members are allowed to retain a width of 600 pixels I can only conclude that you really really hate the fact that I dare to critizise your decisions at times. I'll be frank, my idea has always been that a Moderator should be moderating instead of being biased and giving preferences to those who unashamedly polish his ego.

Only my opinion 😂 😂 friendly to you 😂 😂 just kidding 😂 😂

Bow Down Bow Down Bow Down Bow Down Bow Down Bow Down

Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

Tailhook wrote:

That's very kind of you Radarman but I can't understand why the process of resizing should be kept as a secret from me.

Also, I don't like Imageshack and seing that other members are allowed to use Photobucket, I don't see why this liberty is being withheld from me.

Finally, seeing that some members are allowed to retain a width of 600 pixels I can only conclude that you really really hate the fact that I dare to critizise your decisions at times. I'll be frank, my idea has always been that a Moderator should be moderating instead of being biased and giving preferences to those who unashamedly polish his ego.

Only my opinion 😂 😂 friendly to you 😂 😂 just kidding 😂 😂

Bow Down Bow Down Bow Down Bow Down Bow Down Bow Down

You are more than a sick person.

All of your posts has hidden meanings and you try to prove that you are the best...Pointless...You are ironic to people and when you help if someone dares to have an opposite opinion from yours you read all the internet in order to use it against him.
You read all the posts and keep the mistakes in order to use them as a weapon for future fights you will create...
You create clubs with your sick imagination and you like it...You think that everybody is a spy here and all of us are against you...No one cares about you my friend....Keep this on your mind...

You have destroy a lot of topics more than you can imagine...Satisfaction for you?

Get a life the sooner and try to behave like human...If you haven't forgot what human is. ❗

My friendly opinion but unfortunately I'm not kidding.

And BTW...I doupt if a person who knows everything doesn't know how to resize a pic...Besides...google is your friend...and you will also find a lot of read me files about it.... 😉

And please dont reply with a thousand lines post...Its boring...

Pro Member Chief Captain

Tailhook wrote:

You can do it right on photobucket with a mouse click. That doesn't mean I agree with the restriction. I really don't care if people using old technology are having problems.

Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

He puts his sig on this size in purpose to create what excactly has been created.

And he enjoys it.Lets give him some satisfaction by not ignoring his posts...as we use to do...

Munkeh Guest

Jesus effin christ, the forum just wants smaller sigs, its make the forum easier to read for one, not the end of the world! Bloody hell...some people are incredible!

Pro Member Chief Captain

Why is it, that in a world where people play games loaded with violence and gore, watch movies loaded with violence and gore, watch the evening news loaded with violence and gore, and then entertainment with, you guessed it, more violence and gore; freak out when people argue using only words.

The world is being taken over by wimps and wusses. 🙄

By the way, in this matter, I don't regard the opinions of those who are not members particularly relevant.

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

This is not open for discussion!
Change them or lose them!!!!!!!!!!!

Locked!

Pro Member Site Admin
Fly Away Simulation (Flyaway) Site Admin

The restriction on signature dimensions is not just for the benifit of Dial-Up users, it's also for users that don't have super-sized monitors.

Some peoples signatures are becoming excessively large - this isn't a screenshots gallery, it's a discussion forum.

Members have complained about this.

We will give users plenty of time to re-size their signatures. The forced removal of offending signatures will take place this weekend. That gives offending signatures a whole week to be amended.

Flyaway

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...