concorde

mattinpom Guest

i recently got the new concorde add-on game for fs04 and i love it ...its sooooo good but theres one problem i cant seem to get it off the groung or even taxi to to a runway. I can turn the engines on and move to throttle but it dose notthing to the engine power.

if anyone can help me here i would be grateful please e-mail me your hint and solutions at webby_im_pompey@hotmail.com
thanks again
matt

Answers 5 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Captain
David (The-GPS-Kid) Captain

If it is the "ALTITUDE" Concorde, then it's a common problem for people... Auto Engine Start doesn't work on this so although you can get the Engines moving, they don't seem to fully prime up.

I had this add-on and gave up after 4 hours and took it back - The instructions just weren't adequate for what was involved to operate the plane !

Anyway, I hope someone out there has mastered this Concorde and can give you some good help!

Pro Member Trainee
Colin (CaptainBlackadder) Trainee

Glad its just not me that can't get it going. It must be a common problem.If anyone does have a solution i would be really pleased to here from them. 😀

CaptainBlackadder

Pro Member Chief Captain
Alex (Fire_Emblem_Master) Chief Captain
MachTwo Guest

Please visit the website/forum for help with this package.

Best Regards,

MachTwo

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

MachTwo wrote:

Please visit the website/forum for help with this package.

Best Regards,

MachTwo

👍 Thank you for the link and the assistance.

Radar

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...