About avatars/personal profile pictures

Pro Member Trainee
Sindre Henriksen (gothgod) Trainee

How can I change it to anything but the ones appearing on the default list? I see some of you've got Snoopy and Dark Side of The Moon cover, e.g.

How can I use my own personal picture of choice?

Thanks for any help!

Answers 5 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
Jonathan (99jolegg) Chief Captain

Go to Profile at the top and go to the bottom of that page.

You can upload one from your machine by finding the file saved on your hard drive or you can put the link of an image in it. Note, avatars have pixel restrictions so it'll have to be a sensible size first.

Pro Member First Officer
spitfiresrule First Officer

Also if you want to find a cool avtar just google avatar and you will get a whole bunch of site with avatars

Pro Member Trainee

nice thanx 🙂

Pro Member Trainee

wierd!
yester I found where I could to add my own personal picture.
but today when I am at a different computer I only find it possible to add a default avatar!

it says "add avatar" on the left and in the middle it says "list" and thats is a link and at the right for "list" it displays a scrolling gif images/the default avatars!

Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

..avatars have pixel restrictions so it'll have to be a sensible size first..

Oh how I wish signatures had to be a sensible size too.
Help! Help! Help! Help! Help!

Anyone know a special prayer?

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...