Hey, Please help me-I have a little problem..

someonehelp Guest

Hey there...
I have a problem:
Whene I'm trying to takeoff my computer restarts itself, then I did what Microsoft Support told to do (http://support.microsoft.com/kb/315192/en-us?spid=11941&sid=global ) and it didn't work, now the computer makes me a blue-screen and a wierd sound (brrrrr) and I need to restart it by myself...
My Computer:
1Gb Ram
ATI Radeon X700 Pro 256mb
200GB Space

Can anyone help me?

Answers 4 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

Overheating, add a fan in the rear to let out more hot air and open the case and clean the fans and heatsink.

Radar

Pro Member Trainee
chris Ingham (teenflon5) Trainee

if it only happens with fs it can't be a fan problem. It must be something to do with the game. the only thing the burr sound could be is the hard disk trying to load a weird file

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

teenflon5 wrote:

if it only happens with fs it can't be a fan problem. It must be something to do with the game. the only thing the burr sound could be is the hard disk trying to load a weird file

The flight simulator program is an extremely graphic intensive program.
This may be the only one like that he runs, that's why he only overheats with it.

Radar

nemes1s Guest

Hi! I have the exact same problem. I've played tons of games on my pc and never had problems. But when trying to take off with fsx the pc blue screens and reboots!!!
It has to be a game problem. If anyone finds a solution please post it!

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...