HELP! I have a problem with land/sea textures! light blue?

Guestk320 Guest

Can anyone who knows about FSX a lot to help me overcome a problem where the land(mainly by the coast and all sea underneath or around the aircraft doesn't show up!) I see light blue covering the sea/land???? Has anyone had this problem with textures before and how can i fix it. I have some scenery installed in places....

Answers 4 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

Try deleting the last add-on you installed and see if that helps.

Radar

matt.bradford Guest

Run your game so that you can see the problem. then go to the world tab and click scenery. you can uncheck the added scenery files one at a time. Rather then deleting. It will make changes in game. keep trying until you see the problem correct itself. Then you will know which scenery file is causing it, and you can try to find a different version of the same area. I would start with the scenery files that would make changes to the area your flying in when you see the problem. if it is the coast in LA then try looking for any scenery files for LA, CA, West USA, ect ...

Guestk320 Guest

Hi, well I do have quite a few scenery installed on my standard FSX with SP2. I'm not sure what could be causing the problem not just in one area but everywhere. Could it be a certain scenery that causes this to happen. Also, has anyone come across this problem before. Can someone post a youtube video or instructions on how to get rid of this???? Thanks. Is their a way of sending pictures on this website forum?

Steve Gad Guest

I fixed this issue simply by changing from real world weather to the fixed (at top) selection, to 'Fair'. It did the trick.

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...